بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismillah Hirrahmaan Nirraheem
With the name of ALLAH, the Beneficent, the Merciful
A Humble Request- Go on google.com, write “yaALLAH Make Dua for Me” then hit enter and click on yaALLAH.in
powerful duas for various desires
Powerful Dua for Desires
Do you have some special Desire?
Offer something special to grab that special desire!
Index of Duas for Special Desires/Assignments/Tasks
islamic dua for fulfillment of desire
Almost all human beings do have something to ask for from Almighty Allaah. Some have a craving for some lawful worldly objects, some have to ask for solutions of their problems, some longing for remedy of illness and getting good health, while some have the far-sight of asking favours of the next world. Thus every one has something to ask from his/her own angle of view.
There are numerous Duaas and A’amaal shown to us by Ahlulbayt (A.S.) for fulfillment of our Haajaat. If we supplicate sincerely observing all the needed conditions then there is a sure response for it. But sometimes we see that in spite of all our Duaas and beseeching we do not get our Duaa answered. There are many reasons for it, e.g. our mode of approach may be not suitable, or, may be we are not the proper candidates for what we ask for, or, may be we are not in a proper condition, either physically or spiritually, or, may be the thing we ask for is harmful for us and we have no knowledge of it, or, may be Allaah has kept in store much more magnificent thing for future then that we ask for, or, Allaah knows best what is good or bad for us.
He definitely loves all His creatures and so he can’t give a thing to us that may do more harm then good. It is also mentioned in some Hadees that we should not stop asking for our demands from Allah even if we see that is not fulfilled, because for every unfulfilled Haajat there is a surprise gift for us in the next world, the gift which is so marvelous and indescribable that when it will be given to us there we will wish that it would have been very good if all our Haajaat in the world were not answered.
Some A’amaal for the fulfillment of Desires / Haajaat :
I. For a problem to be solved easily you can perform any one, two or three wazifa from below:
- First pray Namaaz-e-Shab, then Ziyarat-e-Aashura, and finally recite Ziyarat-e-Jaamiah. This was prescribed by Imam-e-Zamaana A.F. (ref. Mafaatihul Jinaan); or
- Reciting Ziyarat of Imam Ali (A.S.) and Imam Hussain (A.S.) is also highly recommended for Hajat; or
- Perform Ziyarat-e-Aashura with the intention of offering its Sawaab to the Revered Mother of Imam-e-Zamaana A.F. and then ask for your Haajat; or
- Offer the Sawaab of complete recitation of the Holy Qur’an to Janab-e-Bilaal, the respected Muezzin of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam); or
- On Friday-night recite Dua-e-Mashlol eleven times after Isha prayers; or
- It is stated that, if your Hajat is to be answered lately, then recite Duaa-e-Tawassul, this will hasten its fulfillment; or
- Imam-e-Zamaana A.F. intercedes to Allah for our Haajat if we recite: “Amman Yujeebul Mudhtarra Idhaa Da’aahu Wa Yakshifus-Sooa”
- Pray 2 rak’at Namaz after midnight, in each Sajdah and after getting up from Sajdah recite 25 times salawat:
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Yaa Ghiyyasal Mustagheeseen.
After finishing the Namaz look towards the sky and recite 30 times:
“Minal Abdidh –Dhaleel Ilal Mawlal Jaleel”
II. To accomplish an important assignment:
Following A’amaal is very Mujarrab:
- Start on the day of Friday and continue upto ten days;
- Recite Bismil-laahir-rahmaanir-raheem, then, 11 times Salawat,
- Then, 100 times- “Yaa Mufattihal Abwaab, Yaa Muqallibal Quloob Wal Abswaar, Yaa Daleelal Mutahayyireen Wa Yaa Ghiyaasal Mustagheeseen, Tawaqqaltu Alayka Yaa Rabbee, Faqdhee Haajatee Waqfee Muhimmee, Walaa Hawla Walaa QuwwataIllaa Billaahil Aliyyil Adheem, Wa Swallallaahu Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aalihee Ajma’een”.
- Make a dua. insha ALLAH your task will be accomplished.
III. To convert an impossible task into a possible one:
- Pray 4 rak’at Namaz in units of two two rak’at.
- In the 1st rak’at after Al-Hamd recite 11 times Surah Ikhlaas (Qulhuwallaahu…);
- In the second rak’at after Al-Hamd recite Surah Ikhlaas 21 times;
- In this way in the 3rd rak’at 31 times, and in the 4th rak’at 41 times.
- After finishing the Namaaz recite 51 times Salawat and then go into Sajdah wherein recite 100 times Yaa Allaahu and beseech Allaah for your Haajat. Insha ALLAH your hajat will be fulfilled
IV. Many various Duas (see list below) are presented in Mafaatihul Jinaan, Majmooa, and Tohfatul Awaam, which are very effective if recited sincerely to fulfill one’s desire.
V. Another Special Offering for Any Special Desire:
Before praying Namaz-e-fajar:
- Recite: “Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Bihaqqi Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem”
- Perform 2 rak’at Namaz with the Niyyat of Hadiya-e-Bibi Fatima Zahra (S.A.)
- In the Qunoot of this Namaaz recite: Allaahummaa Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wa Abeehaa, Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wa Ba’lihaa, Wa Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wa Baneehaa, Wa Bihaqqi Faatimataa Wassirrey Almustwdi’ee Iqdhee Haajatee, Swallallaahu Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aalihee Ajmaeen. Except for this Duaa in Qunoot all the rest is to be prayed as a usual Namaaz.
- Then make a dua for your special legible desire, insha ALLAH it will be accepted.
VI. To request Allah Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala to let your task happen:
On every first date of a lunar month do any one, two or three:
- Recite Duaa-e-Mujeer and Dua-e-Mubaahila. This is a rewarding prayer.
- Everyday after Namaaz-e-fajr and after Maghrib recite: 100 times Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billahil Aliyyil Adhweem;
- Then 3 times: Yaa Allaahu Yaa Rahmaanu Yaa nooru Yaa Dhal Jalaali Wal Ikraam.
VII. This is also highly recommended for Hajat:
On Friday-night after midnight,
- Pray 2 rak’at Namaaz, in each rak’at while reciting Al-Hamd when you reach Iyyaka Na’budoo Wa Iyyaka Nasta’een repeat this verse Iyyaka Na’budoo Wa Iyyaka Nasta’een 100 times.
- Recite then recite Surah-e-Ikhlaas 200 times, and then perform Rukuu and Sajdah as usual.
- Perform the second the second rakah in the same way as you did in the first rakah.
- When you finish the Namaz recite Tasbeeh. That we read after every namaz.
- Then recite 70 times Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaahil Aliyyil Adhweem.
- Then go in Sajdah and recite 201 times Yaa Rabbee and finally beseech your Hajat. Insha Allah it will be fulfilled.
VIII. To Succeed in a Hard Task:
Recite this on a Thursday:
- Morning while you are going out for it: Last portion of Surah-e-Al-e-Imran;
- Aayatul Qursi;
- Innaa Anzalna;
- Surah Al-Hamd;
Insha-Allah you will overcome the task and shall achieve success.
IX. Another beneficial A’amaal for immediate fulfillment of Hajat:
Namaz-e-Ja’far-e-Tayyaar. It is a two-rak’at Namaaz and you may refer to the final portions of this book [*] for its method. It is usually to be prayed on Friday before noon, but if need arises it can be prayed at any time. This Namaz is also emphasized to pray in the Holy Shrines of Ma’soomeen (A.S.)
For overcoming financial problem:
Perform this A’amal for 41 days:
At the same place and on the same time, from day-one upto the final day.
Recite Surah Al-Hamd 41 times with proper pronounciation,
Then recite 13 times – Yaa Mufattih Yaa Fattih Yaa Mufarrij Yaa Musabbib Yaa Musahhil Yaa Sahhil Yaa Mudabbir Dabbir Yaa Mutamayyim Tamayyim, Bi Rahmatika Yaa Arhamar Raahimeen.
in case if the routine gets changed then start afresh. And by the Grace of Allaah if your need is fulfilled during this A’amal then also you have to complete the routine upto 41 days. Girls should skip during menses and then continue from that day on which they left.
Recite any one, two or all from the following list:
- Recite many times Ar-Raheemu in the state of Sajdah.
- Recite Yaa Allahu 66 times every morning, noon and evening.
- To recite Laa Ilaaha Illal-laah 100 times with fully realizing it’s meaning is beneficial.
- After midnight recite Al-Wahhaabu 100 times, bare-headed and with raised hands.
- Reciting 1000 times Al-Badeeu in one sitting and 290 times Al-Faatiru is also a way of gaining.
X. When you have a very difficult problem then seek its solution through this A’amal:
- Go to a nearby jungle;
- There, draw four lines on the earth with your finger, and bring to mind the middle lines as being the blessed grave of Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam),
- Facing these line and your back towards Qibla recite – Sallallaahu Alayka Yaa RasoolAllah. Insha Allah your problem will immediately be solved with great ease.
XI. Twelve days A’amal for Specific Aim:
- Recite 100 Salawat,
- 1000 times Bismil-Laahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, and
- Finally 100 times Salawaat.
- Make a Dua. This is very effective but should be observed in secrecy, nobody should know you are doing this A’amal.
XII. For any Haajat and especially to cure a disease:
- Sit in the Masjid-
- Recite this Duaa 70 times with pure intention: Laa Illaha Illallaahu Bi Izzatika Wa Qudratika, Laa Ilaaha Illallaahu Bi haqqi Haqqiqa Wa Hurmatika, Laa Ilaaha Illallaahu Farrij Bi Rahmatik.
- Recite Ayat-ul-Mulk;
- Then recite this Duaa: Bismil-Laahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu, Laa Ilaaha Illaa Anta Wahduka Laa Shareeka Laka Tajabbarta Anyakoona Laka Waladun Wa Taa Alayta Anyakoona Laka Shareekun Wa Ta’Azzamta Anyakoona Laka Wazeerun, Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu, Iqdhi Haajatee Bi Haqqee Muhammadin Wa Aalihi, Swalawaatuka Alayhi Wa Alayhim Ajmaeen.
- Then make a Dua insha ALLAH your aim will be fulfilled.
XIII. For having good fortune:
- Pray 2 rak’at Namaaz-
- In each rak’at after Al-Hamd recite Surah Al-Feel;
- Before Salam recite 7 times Surah Al-Nasr;
- Recite this verse 12 times – Am Indahum Khazaainu Rahmati Rabbikal Azeezil Wahhaab, Am Lahum Mulkus Samaawaati Wal Ardhi Wamaa Baynahumaa, Fal Yartaqoo Fil Asbaab. Then complete the Namaaz and raise your hands and recite 100 times Yaa Wahhaabu.
XIV. Various Other Very Effective and Powerful Dua for Any Task/Desire to be Fulfilled
- It is recommended to recite Tasbeeh of Bibi Fatima Zahra (S.A.) in times of difficulty.
- The unit 40 (fourty) is said to be very effective. If a particular Duaa is recited 40 times, or 40 people gather to recite it, or it is recited for 40 days then its effectiveness is highly increased.
- Reciting Surah Al-Faatiha 5 times, then Aaya-e-Mulk, and then Tasbihhat-e-Arba’aa is also an effective remedy.
- If one recites Surah Al-Muzzammil he or she will get the guidance in dream for solving the problems.
- On the eve of Friday pray 2 rak’at Namaaz, then recite 15 Salawaat, then recite this Duaa (Ilaahee Kayfa Ad’ooka…given here:
Ilaahee Kayfa Ad’ooka Wa Anaa Anaa Wa Kayfa Aqtwaoo Rajaa’ee Minka Wa Anta Anta, Ilaahee Idh Lam As’aluka Fa Tu’tweenee Fa Man Dhal-Ladhee As’aluhu Fayu’tweenee, Ilaahee Idhaa Lam Ad’ooka Fatastabeebu Lee, Faman Dhal-Ladhee Ad’oohu Fayastajeebu Lee, Ilaahee Idhaa Lam Atadhwarraoo Ilayka Fatarhamunee, Faman Dhal-Ladhee Atadhwarraoo Ilayhi Fayarhamunee, Ilaahee Fakamaa Falaqtal Bahra Li Moosaa Alayhissalaamu Wa Najjaytahoo, As’aluka An Tuswalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad Wa An Tunjiyanee Mimmaa Anaa Feehi Wa Tafarrija Annee Farajan Aajilan Ghayra Aajilin Bi-Fadhlika Bi-Rahmatika Yaa Arhamar-Raahimeen. And then finally recite 15 Salawaat, then request for your Haajat. Insha ALLAH It will be accepted.
- Reciting 7 times Naade daily Ali also brings much blessings.
- On any Sunday perform Sunnat Ghusl, make a wudu, apply some good scent, then recite 100 times Salawat followed by Duaa-e-Durrood-e-Toosi (refer Majmooa), then recite 100 Salawat again, this A’amaal should be carried on everyday upto next Sunday. Inshaa-Allah your lawful Haajat will be answered.
XV. Pray 2 rak’at Namaaz in this method:
- Niyyat of Haajat, start as usual Namaaz, when you reach Iyyaka Na’abudoo Wa Iyyaka Nasta’een repeat this Aayat 100 times and then carry on as usual In Rukoo and Sajdah repeat their Zikr 7 times In both rak’at do the same as first rak’at. Finally recite 100 Salawaat then sit to write Areeza to the Imam of the Age A.F. When the Areeza is written put it in the Holy Qur’an in Surah An-Noor Finally take out the Areeza and put it in water. Inshaa-Allah the problem will be solved instantly.
- It is also said that when one looks at the new moon crescent and recite 3 Salawaat and begs Allaah for his need he will not be turned away disappointed.
- The one who recited Al-Kaafiya shall not be in need of anyone except Allaah (Subhanahu Wat ‘Ala)
- If one recites Surah Az-Zumur then most certainly Allaah will fulfill his/her demands.
- Recitation of Surah At-Toor, Surah As-Sabaa and Surah Al-Faatir brings the blessings of this world and of the Hereafter.
- It is very effective to recite this before Namaaz, before Duaa or before beseacing for a need: WaIdhaa Sa’alaka Ibaadee Annee Fa Innee Qareeb Ujeebu Da’awatad Daaee Idhaa Da’aanee, Fal Yastajeeboo Lee Wal Yu’minoo bee La’allahum Yarshudoon. Recite this 7 or 70 or 700 times.
- Recite 72 times: Yaa Sayyidanal Kareem Najjina Wa Khallisnaa Bihaqqi Bismillaahirrahmaanirraheem, and then recite 70 times: Allaahu Lateefun Bi Ibaadihee Yarzuqu Manyashaau Wa Huwal Qawiyyul Azeez.
XVI. When you are disperate and in need of urgent help recite 70 times:
- Yaa Allaah, Yaa Muhammad, Yaa Ali, Yaa Fatima, Yaa Swaahibuz Zamaan Adriqnee Walaa Tulhiqnee.
- Pray 2 raka’t Namaz-e-Hajat, then recite 110 times Salawat, then 1570 times Ya ‘Ali, then beseech your Hajat, then 10 times Ya Ali and 10 times Salawat. Make a dua insha ALLAH it will be accepted with the wasila of pak punjtan.
Before retiring to bed if one recites these Surahs of the Holy Qur’an, he/she shall not depart from this world without meeting the Imam A.F. and if at all death comes he/she will be in the neighbor of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam):
Surah-e-Hadeed, Surah Hashr, Surah Saff, Surah Jumuah and Surah Taghaaboon
- To recite Surah-e-Innaa Anzalna 10 times erases 1000 sins. One who recites it loudly is like martyr who performs Jihaad in the way of Allaah.
- To remain safe from problems recite Surah-e-Ikhlaas on your right, left, front, back, up and down.
- To remain safe from earth quake and lightening always recite Sura-e-Zilzaal, especially in Naafila Namaaz.
- To gain spiritual strength recite Al-Adhweemu abundantly.
When your problems and tribulations have reached the extreme!
Don’t worry ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala is there for you, turn towards HIM
Make a fresh wudu-
Perform Sajdah and recite this Dua in it:
Yaa Mudhilla Kulli Jabbaarin Yaa Mu’izza Kulli Dhaleelin Qad Wa Haqqiqa Balagha Majhoodee Fa Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad Wa Farrij Annee.
And ask for the solution of your problem with tears in your eyes and all the generous heart. Insha ALLAH you will be answered. I am damn sure about this. In fact, when it comes to me I always did like that on prayer mat. And, you know I never leave the prayer mat till I got my answer. Undoubtedly, ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala Loves you more than your mother and 70 times then her.
On Fridays after Namaz-Asr:
Keep reciting Ar-Raheemu as many times as possible upto the Maghrib.
It is stated that a person is never more nearer to Allaah than when he is in the state of Sajdah. So if you have to ask for something then ask in Sajdah.
Perform a Sajda-e-Shukr and recite:
Yaa Rabbal Arbaabi Wa Yaa Malikal Mulooki Wa Yaa Sayyidas Saadaati Wa Yaa Jabbaaral Jabaabirati Wa Yaa Ilaahal Aalihati Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad,
then beseech your Haajat,
then recite – Fa Innee Abduka Naasiyatee Fee Qabdhatika.
An excellent Duaa for gaining success:
Allaahumma In Kaanat Dhunoobee Qad Akhlaqat Wajhee Indaka Fa Innee Atawajjahu Ilayka Bi Nabiyyika Nabiyyir Rahmati Muhammadin Swallallaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Aliyyin Wa Fatimata Wal Hasani Wal Husayni Wal Aimmati Alayhimus Salaam.
I hope you would be benefited insha ALLAH through this!
Posted in Powerful Dua for Special Desires
Tags: Allaahumma In Kaanat Dhunoobee Qad Akhlaqat Wajhee Indaka Fa Innee Atawajjahu Ilayka Bi Nabiyyika Nabiyyir Rahmati Muhammadin Swallallaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Aliyyin Wa Fatimata Wal Hasani Wal Husayn, Allah, Almighty Allaah, Beneficent, best wazifa for wish, bismillah, Bismillah Hirrahmaan Nirraheem, bismillah wazifa, book of all type of islamic dua, book of islamic dua, book of islamic dua in english, dua for any wish, dua for fulfillment of need or desire, dua for gaining success, dua for getting success, dua for success, dua for urgent desires, dua for urgent hajat, dua for urgent need, dua for urgent requirements, dua for urgent wish, dua for wish fulfillment, dua for wishes, dua for wishes to be fulfilled, dua for wishes to come true, dua when your problems and tribulations have reached the extreme, excellent duaa for gaining success, hajat, In The Name of Allah, insha allah, Islam, islamic dua for fulfillment of desire, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful, Muhammad, Muhammad Sallallahu, powerful dua for desires, powerful dua for success, Powerful Duas for Different Desires, Religion and Spirituality, surah ikhlas, surah ikhlas ka wazifa, tasbih bibi fatema zehra, wazaif for hajat, wazifa, wazifa for any wish, wazifa for lost love, wazifa for love, wazifa for love get back, wazifa for love problem, wazifa for wish, wazifa for wish come true, Yaa Allaahu, Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu Yaa Allaahu, Yaa Mudhilla Kulli Jabbaarin Yaa Mu’izza Kulli Dhaleelin Qad Wa Haqqiqa Balagha Majhoodee Fa Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad Wa Farrij Annee., yaAllahu.net
“Bismillah hirRahmaan nirRaheem”
“In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful”
“SallALLAHU Alayhi Wa Alayhi Wasallam”
Dua for Love and Attraction
Du`a and Ruqya for love and attraction also called Du`a of Hazrat Daaood (Peace be upon Him):
1. Keep a Roza (fast) on a Thursday.
2. After the fast is over. When you go to sleep after insha. Wake up after midnight 2Am around, make a wudu‘, offer two rak`ats.
3. Write on a piece of paper below verse 9:129 of Al Bara’ at (At Taubah):
After this, also write the the name of the spouse with his/ hers mother’s name. (binte for woman, ibn for man). If name of his/her mother is not known write ‘Hawwa’.
Fa-In Tawallaw Faqul H’asbiyallaahu Laaa Ilaaha Illaa Huw A’layhi Tawakkaltu Wa Huwa Rabbul A’rshil A’z’eem
But if they turn away, say: “Allah suffices me. There is no god but He. On Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of the great throne.”
4. After writing the spouse name, also recite the same above written dua. [Dua is taken from Chapter 9 Verse 129 of Al Bara’ at (At Taubah)] keeping in mind the name of the displeased spouse you wrote.
5. After this, recite this dua:
Allaahumma Anta Yaa Rabbi ‘Hasbee A’laa (Mention The Name Of The Spouse With His/ Hers Mother’s Name, If name of his/her mother is not known say Hawwa’ حَوَّاء.)
After A’laa recite The Name Of The Spouse With His/ Hers Mother’s Name (binte for woman, ibn for man). If name of his/her mother is not known say Hawwa’ حَوَّاء.). For example: If woman then say- Huma binte Salma. If man then say Haaris ibn Maryam.
5.i. After this recite the remaining part of this dua:
EnglishTransliteration of remaining part of this dua:
Wa A’-T’if Qalbahaa A’layya Wa D’allihaa Lee
EnglishTranslation of remaining part of this dua:
O my Allah, You are (my) Lord, be sufficient for me to make her heart yield to me and submit to me in (love and affection).
6. In this way, this is one (1) time. Likewise, recite in the same way thirty (30) times in total.
7. About the piece of paper on which you wrote the dua in point 3:
After reciting, wrap it up carefully and tie it on your right arm or shoulder like a ta`wiz. Tie it up till you see positive effects and please remove it before going to washroom or any other place similar. you should tie this up at least for 40 days.
Please note: Females should not perform this during their menses. Girls can remove during menses and then tie again after 7 days when ritual bath/ghusl. After When they become pious/pure. Also, you can remove it before entering washroom or any other similar places.
These can also be done by a trustworthy & pious person for you.
Insha ALLAH, there will be harmony & love between husband & wife again.
Please remember me in your dua. Also, keep visiting and commenting, share the website with others as well to grab the inexpensive thavaab.
Other Lovely yaALLAH Wazaif:
Posted in Melting Hearts Dua
Tags: Allah, Dua and ruqya for Love and Attraction, dua for love and affection, dua for love and attraction, dua for love and respect, dua for love and respect in husband wife, dua for love and respect in marital relation, dua for love and respect in marriage, dua for marrying the one you love, dua for melting heart, dua for melting hearts, dua hazrat dawood alai salaam, dua hazrat dawood alai salam, dua hazrat dawood alaihis salaam, dua of hazrat dawood alai 'salam, dua to increase love, duas for love of husband, hadrat dawood dua, hadrat dawud dua for love marriage, hadrat dawud dua for melting someone's heart, hamd allah, Hawwa, hazrat dawood dua, hazrat dawood ki dua, hazrat dawud dua, love and attraction, love and respect marriage conference, love and respect marriage intensives, love and respect marriage retreat, love and respect marriage study, love and respect quotes on marriage, melt heart dua, pasand ki shadi in islam, pasand ki shadi in islam in urdu, pasand ki shadi k liye taweez, pasand ki shadi k liye wazeefa, pasand ki shadi k liye wazifa, pasand ki shadi ka amal, pasand ki shadi ka wazifa, pasand ki shadi karna, pasand ki shadi ki dua, pasand ki shadi ki dua in urdu, Peace be upon him (Islam), powerful wazifa for love marriage, quran, Roza, Ruqya, ruqyah for love and attraction, Thursday, wazifa for dua for melting hearts, wazifa for husband love, wazifa for love, wazifa for love get back, wazifa for love in english, wazifa for love marriage, wazifa for love marriage in hindi, wazifa for melting heart, wazifa to marry the girl you love
“Bismillah Hirrahman Nirraheem”
“In The Name of Allah The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful”
“Sallallaahu Ala Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhe Wa Alehi Wasallam”
This wazifa works like fire for any Hajat. No matter what your Hajat is, condition is that it must be valid, insha ALLAH it will happen. Everyday:
- Durood Shareef 11 times. You can read Durood-e-Ibraheemi.
- “Allahus Samad” 1000 times. It is the second Ayat of Surah Ikhlas.
- Again Durood-e-Shareef 11 times
- Send the Savab/hasana to the Prophet (Sallallaho alayhe wa Aale hi Wasallam). Sending savab means when you make dua, ask ALLAH to convey the savab to Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam of whatever you have recited. Also, if you did any mistake in this ask ALLAH to forgive that.
- Make a dua for your Hajat.
Ye wazifa aag ki tarah kam karega, chahe koi bhi hajat ho basharte ke jayaz ho insha ALLAH puri hogi. Rozana:
- Durood-e-Shareef pade 11 martaba. Ap Durood-e-Ibraheemi bhi pad sakte hai.
- “Allahus Samad” 1000 martaba. Ye Surah Ikhlas ki dusri Ayat hai.
- Fir se Durood-e-Shareef pade 11 martaba.
- Fir savab pahuchaye RasoolALLAH Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam ko. Savab pahuchana matlab ALLAH se darkhwast kare ke jo bhi ye apne pada hai is ka savab RasoolALLAH Sallallahu Alayhe Wasallam ko mile aur isme koi khami hui ho to apko maf bhi kare.
- Fir bade ajizee tareeqe se dua kijiye.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHEEMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHEEMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHEEMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHEEMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.
“O Allaah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibraheem and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allaah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibraheem and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious”.
Dua for Any Wish to Come True
Condition is that your clothes and time must be same everyday. As always remember 5 times salah/namaz is compulsory for this wazifa and all wazifas. Do not wash the clothes or use them for anything else. Every day after the wazifa keep them safe to use the next day. Do it until your Hajat is given. The whole wazifa takes less than 10 minutes. Inshallah it will happen within a week.
Dua for Any Wish to Come True
Posted in Any Wish
Tags: best wazifa for wish, bismillah wazifa, dua for any wish, dua for urgent desires, dua for urgent hajat, dua for urgent need, dua for urgent requirements, dua for urgent wish, dua for wish fulfillment, dua for wishes, dua for wishes to be fulfilled, dua for wishes to come true, hajat, Muhammad Sallallahu, Religion and Spirituality, surah ikhlas, surah ikhlas ka wazifa, wazaif for hajat, wazifa, wazifa for any wish, wazifa for lost love, wazifa for love, wazifa for love get back, wazifa for love problem, wazifa for wish, wazifa for wish come true