Category Archives: Duas & Wazaif
Ruhani or Jismani Ilaj
بسم الله الرحمن الرَّحِيمُ
Bismillah Hirrahman Nirraheem
In The Name of Allah The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful
Sallallaahu Ala Muh’ammad
Dua to Remove Your Enemies
If you are sure that you have enemies who are harming you in any way. Do not panic, insha ALLAH your enemies would be removed. You can live happily without the fear of harm, you will remain safe.
A dua from Quran-e-Kareem to ward off your enemies.
Surah Yaseen Ayat #58
English Transliteration: Salamun qawlan min rabbin rah’eemin
“Peace!” – a word (of salutation) from a Lord Most Merciful!
با سلام [ی پرارزش و سلامت بخش] که گفتاری از پروردگاری مهربان است
Indonesian Translation: (Kepada mereka dikatakan): “Salam”, sebagai ucapan selamat dari Tuhan Yang Maha Penyayang
Malay Translation: (Mereka juga beroleh) ucapan salam sejahtera dari Tuhan Yang Maha Mengasihani.
How to Perform this Wazifa
- Make a fresh wudu;
- Fix a particular time in the day. Every day read the wazifa at this fixed time;
- Sit somewhere, may be on a prayer mat or whatever place you feel good.
- Read the above Ayat #58 of Surah Yaseen 29 times with the intention of your enemy who is creating problem in your way.
- Make a dua with a very kind heart and ask ALLAH to ward off that enemy from you way, insha ALLAH it will happen.
You can recite this any time you want or may be after any one of 5 obligatory prayers. Please take care of the numbers. You can continue till wazifa till you get results.
- Taza wudu kijiye;
- Ek waqt muqarrar kar lijiye; fir roz usi waqt par padiyega;
- Kisi sahi si jagah jo ki pak saf ho ya fir ja namaz par bethkar upar di hui Surah Yaseen ki Ayat #58 ko 29 martba padiye. Wazifa karne ki niyat dil me apke dushman jo ki apki raah me pareshaniya khadi kar raha hai; uske liye ho.
- Fir dua kare saadgi bhare dil se ke apka dushman apki raah se khud ba khud hat jaye, insha ALLAH.
Ap ye jab tak kar sakte hai jab tak apke haq me kuch natija na mile. ya fir 21 ya 40 roz to karle pura.
वज़ीफ़ा हिंदी भाषा में:
- ताज़ा वुज़ू कीजिये|
- दिन में एक वक़्त तय कर ले ताकि हर दिन उसी वक़्त पर पढ़े |
- किसी सही सी जगह जो की पाक साफ हो या फिर जा नमाज़ पर बैठकर ऊपर दी हुई सूरह यासीन की आयत #58 को 29 बार पढ़िए. वज़ीफ़ा करने की नियत दिल में आपके दुश्मन जो की आपकी राह में परेशानियां खड़ी कर रहा है| उसके लिए हो|
- फिर दुआ करे सादगी भरे दिल से के आपका दुश्मन आपके रस्ते से दुश्मन खुद ही दूर हाथ जायेगा इंशा अल्लाह|
ये जब तक कर सकते है जब तक आपके हक़ में कुछ नतीजा न मिले | या फिर आप बंद करना चाहे तो २१ या ४० दिन तक पढ़के वज़ीफ़ा पूरा करले |
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismillah Hirrahmaan Nirraheem
With the name of ALLAH, the Beneficent, the Merciful
“Sallallaahu Ala Muhammad Sallallaahu Alayhe Wa Alehi Wasallam”
Islamic Prayer for Getting a Job
The wazifa which I am publishing here is really very effective and I am sure insha ALLAH it will either increase your rizk or ALLAH Subhanhu Wata ‘Ala will provide a job for you or whatever the best for you.
Recite this every day in the below written way:
- Making a fresh ablution.
- Sit on a prayer mat.
- Recite three times (3) times Surah Fateha;
- Then read the below Dua once
- Then make a dua for your job/rizk.
You can do this until your desire fulfills. Read the rest of this entry
Dua for Peace and Happiness
Do you feel unhappiness more often than you feel joy?
More important, do you know why you feel like this?
Let’s take a look at the 12 things you need to release from your life if you want to feel happy.
12 Things To Let Go If You Want To Be Happy!
1. Let go of wanting to be in control. Do you try to always bend things or people to your way, trying to control the situation and getting upset if it doesn’t seem to work? Truly trusting your affairs to Allah Al-Wakeel means you do your bit and trust He will give you the best result. By letting it go it all gets done, said Lao Tzu. This will give you the most amazing serenity inside and it is an act of worship!
Motivation: (He is) Lord of the East and the West. There is no god but He. Take Him therefore as Disposer of your Affairs. [Quran, 73: 9]
2. Let go of complaining. The shopping was too expensive. The weather too hot. The children too tiring. When did complaining ever help? Does complaining to others— or to yourself— make you feel honourable? A situation can only make you sad if you allow it to. Positive thinking is extremely powerful! You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses. (Ziggy)
Motivation: Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don’t look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favours (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes). [Saheeh Muslim]
3. Let go of always wanting to be right. Do you always want to be right, even if it ends up in an argument? This is your nafs (ego) speaking. What is more important, being right, or being kind?
Motivation: The Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right . . . (part of the hadith)” [Sunan Abu Dawud]
4. Let go of criticizing others. What is your true intention when you criticize someone? Is it for the sake of Allah or is it for your own image or reputation?
Motivation: The Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not repel them (i.e. make them hate good deeds and run away from Islam). [Saheeh Bukharee]
5. Let go of low self-esteem. A low self-image can really stand in the way of you taking action and better the world and yourself with the skills Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala gave you. Belief and good deeds make you the best of creatures. So get rid of the self-defeating mindset, you really are better than that. Why? Because Allah says so!
Motivation: Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) including all obligations ordered by Islam] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures. [Quran, 98:7]
6. Let go of blaming others. “His fault. Her fault. Not me.” Do you notice that you are always blaming others for what you don’t like in your life? Stop putting your moods and happiness in the hands of others and take responsibility yourself!
Motivation: Whosoever does righteous good deed it is for (the benefit of) his ownself, and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself, and your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves. [Quran, Surah Fussilat, ayah 46]
7. Let go of impressing others. Don’t be someone you are not. Impressing others brings stress, impressing Allah ‘azza wa jal makes you happy and safe in the next life!
Motivation: The Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: Whoever seeks knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, or to debate with the foolish, or to draw people’s attention, Allah will put him into the Fire. [Narrated from At-Tirmidhi as taken from Mishkat]
8. Let go of attachment. Attachment often comes from a place of fear. Love and attachment are two different things. You can love a person or even an object but you should not attach yourself to it, being left completely empty when you lose it. Without realizing it we attach our self to this world too much, to its people, to its belongings and to its places.
Motivation: O Men, if you have been worshipping Muhammad, then know that Muhammad is dead. But if you have been worshipping Allah, then know that Allah is living and never dies. [Abu Bakr radiyallahu ‘anhu]
9.Let go of your excuses. Most people who fail are the one who have a habit of making excuses. “I’m too old to learn Quran!” “I’m too young to practise Islam.” Your excuses are standing in the way of your own happiness!
Motivation: The Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: Mankind will not perish till they make excuses for their conduct to themselves. [Mishkat]
10. Let go of the past. Tell yourself that the time to be happy is now. Everything happened for a reason. Live in the present.
Motivation: No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah’s Decree. [Umar ibn al-Khattab radiyallahu ‘anhu]
11. Let go of your fears. “What if I become poor, what if I become ill, what if my spouse leaves me?” Fear is just an illusion. When you let go of your fears and only fear Allah, you will feel much more happy!
Motivation: It is only Satan that suggests to you the fear of his allies. So, do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers. [Quran, 3: 175]
12. Let go of living up to others’ expectations. Fearing other people’s opinions is something that truly stands in the way of our happiness. Do you constantly worry about what people might think of you? Pleasing Allah is easy, pleasing people is hard, subhanAllah!
Motivation: The Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: If anyone seeks Allah’s satisfaction at the expense of people’s anger, Allah will be pleased with him and will cause people to be pleased with him. However, if anyone seeks people’s satisfaction at the expense of Allah’s anger, Allah will be angry with him and will cause people to be angry with him. [Ibn Hibban]
Praying you will benefit,
Khawlah bint Yahya~ United Kingdom
Quran Shareef, Surah Anfaal Ayat number 8
English Transliteration Surah Anfaal Ayat number 8
Wama jaA’alahu ALLAHU illa bushra walitatmainna bihi quloobukum wama alnnasru illa min I’ndillahi inna Allaha A’zeezun h’akeemun
English Translation Surah Anfaal Ayat number 8 &
How to perform this Wazifa in English
Ta Umr Khush rehne ke liye Surah Anfaal ki Ayat number 8 (upar dekhiye) ko pak saf kaghaz par likhiye or apni anguthi ke pathar ke niche daba dijiye. Insha ALLAH ta umr wo har pareshani or afato se mehfooz rahega or jitega.
Dua for Peace and Happiness
Wazaif- A’maal-e-Qur’aani by Hadrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvee Rehmatulllah Alayhe
understandquran.com, photo courtesy- muslimmatters.org
dua to catch thieves, Wazifa for Thieves, Wazifa to Get Back Stolen
Catch the thieves with the help of Quran
dua to catch thieves
Wazifa for Thieves, Wazifa to Get Back Stolen
Surah 2. Al-Baqara, Ayah 148
English Transliteration: Walikullin wijhatun huwa muwalleeha faistabiqoo alkhayrati ayna ma takoonoo yati bikumu Allahu jameeAAan inna Allaha AAala kulli shayin qadeerun
English Translation: To each is a goal to which Allah turns him: Then strive together (as in a race) towards all that is a good. Wheresoever you are, Allah will bring you together. For Allah has power over all things.
How to perform this Wazifa?
Write the name of the suspect on a brand new piece of material (about 10 square cm). Then write the above verse (only Arabic) under the name of the suspect. Roll the material into a little bundle and nail it into the wall of the burgled house. Either the thief will be caught or the goods recovered-lnsha Allah.
Jis shakhs par shaq ya shuba ho unka nam likhiye ek dam naye pak saf kagaz par taqreeban 10 square cm. Fir upar di gayi ayat ko jo arabi me likhi hai us shakhs ke nam ke niche likhiye. Gol ghum kar lapet lijiye fir is kagaz ko jaha chori hui hai waha keel se thok dijiye. Ya to chor pakda jayega ya fir ke chori hui cheez wapas mil jayegi. InshaAllah.
Al Quran, Surah tariq (86) (The Night Comer)
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Wassamaaa ‘i-wattaariq, Wa maaa adraaka mattariq, Annajmus saaqib, In kullu nafsillammaa ‘alaihaa haafiz, Fal yanzuril insaanu mimma khuliq, Khuliqa mim maaa’in, daafiq, Yakhruju mim bainissulbi wat taraaa’ib, Innahoo ‘alaa raj’ihee laqaadir, Yawma tublas saraaa’ir, Famaa lahoo min quwwatinw wa laa naasir, Wassamaaa’i zaatir raj’, Wal ardi zaatis sad’, Innahoo laqawlun fasl, Wa maa huwa bil hazl, Innahum yakeedoona kaidaa, Wa akeedu kaidaa!
English Translation: By the heaven and the Morning Star, Ah, what will tell thee what the Morning Star is!, The piercing Star!, No human soul but hath a guardian over it. So let man consider from what he is created. He is created from a gushing fluid That issued from between the loins and ribs. Lo! He verily is Able to return him (unto life) On the day when hidden thoughts shall be searched out. Then will he have no might nor any helper. By the heaven which giveth the returning rain, And the earth which splitteth (with the growth of trees and plants) Lo! this (Qur’an) is a conclusive word, It is no pleasantry. Lo! they plot a plot (against thee, O Muhammad) And I plot a plot (against them). So give a respite to the disbelievers. Deal thou gently with them for a while.
How to perform this Wazifa?
Recite Suratul Al-Taariq (Surah No. 86) written above by the door from I which the stolen goods were taken out of the premises Either the goods will be recovered or an indication will be given in the dream, InshaAllah.
Surah Al Tariq jo upar di gayi hai use jis darwaze se cheez churayi gayi hai us darwaze ke waha pade. InshaAllah wapas ajayegi ya khwab me ishara ho jayega, Insha ALLAH.
Dua to Get Rid of Insects
Wazifa to get Rid of Mosquitoes and Fleas
This is a very common problem in almost all the homes. People uses repellents like mat, liquid, and coils etc. , clothing, netting and other personal protection measures. Such measures can help prevent mosquito and flea bites and the diseases they carry. But more or less they are toxic and harmful for us and for our entire family.
I found another cure from Quran-e-Kareem, inshaAllah this will prevent you from the side-effects the their bites. Before providing you a beautiful wazifa to get rid from Mosquitos and Fleas let us discuss what actually it is and how does it harms and other measures to prevent?
Throw out all your Mosquito Repellents!
Curious to Know Why??
They are Harmful, They are Toxic, They have Allethrin*!
Mosquito repellent mats and coils (and other forms of synthetic mosquito repellents) have been associated with adverse health effects in some people e.g. respiratory problems, coughing, sore throat, eye irritation, nausea, headache, and worsening asthma and allergies. Exactly how dangerous they are to humans in the long-term is not yet clear; some studies suggest that they may have adverse effects on the nervous system, eyes and liver. Many medical experts agree that babies, children and pregnant or breast-feeding women shouldn’t be exposed to them. You’re wise not to let your kids sleep with them on through the night.
If you’re desperate to get a good night’s sleep, though, you’re certainly not taking a major health risk if you use them occasionally. And of course, if you’re in a malaria area, e.g. while travelling, concerns about getting bitten by an infected mosquito should outweigh concerns about exposure to chemical repellents. But in the long term, even if you live in a malaria area, you should aim to cut down on your use of chemical repellents and employ other methods.
The other ways that can be employed are:
⇒ Use mosquito nets or window and door screens. This is really the best option.
⇒ If you do use mats or coils, it’s best to keep windows open for adequate ventilation. Preferably, don’t plug the device in right next to the head-board of the bed, and keep it on for a shorter time. If you experience any adverse or allergic reaction, don’t use these products.
⇒ Try some of the plant-derived mosquito repellent options e.g. citronella. There’s little question that these products are far less effective than their synthetic counterparts – but many of them do help, if only for a short while.
⇒ Try keeping a fan on, aimed towards you, while you’re sleeping (this one really works for me anyway!)
⇒ Don’t provide mosquitoes with places to breed – i.e. standing water – in your immediate environment. Reduce places where water can collect e.g. old tires and plant pots, blocked gutters, bird baths.
*Allethrin: Other Names- Alleviate, Pynamin. d-trans allethrin: D-Trans Conc. 90%, bioallethrin, MGK 264 and Esbiothrin. Allethrin is used almost exclusively in homes and gardens for control of flies and mosquitoes, and in combination with other pesticides to control flying or crawling insects. The purified d-trans-isomer of allethrin is more toxic to insects and is used for control of crawling insects in homes and restaurants.
Mosquito or ‘Machhar’ in urdu
Go Deeper, Look on Each Body Parts!!
*Allethrin is a synthetic duplicate of a component of pyrethrum. Pyrethrum is a botanical insecticide extracted from chrysanthemum flowers. Allethrin, the first synthetic pyrethroid, was introduced in 1949, and is a mixture of several isomeric forms. The most common form is a 4:1 mixture of the trans- and cis-isomers. It is available in aerosol, coil, mat, dust and oil formulations. Aerosol and spray formulations of the purified d-trans- isomer of allethrin are also available. D-trans allethrin is usually combined with synergists such as piperonyl-butoxide (Meister, R.T. (ed.). 1992. Farm Chemicals Handbook ’92. Meister Publishing Company, Willoughby, OH.)
Footnote Source: pmep.cce.cornell.edu
Photo Courtesy Chronologically:
api.ning, dx.com, marketresearchreports, sciencekids.co.nz, api.ning, api.ning
Flea or ‘Piso’ ‘پسو’ in Urdu
The dark speck that suddenly appears when you walk across the carpet, then disappears, is likely a flea. It’s a bloodsucker, reddish-brown, about one-eighth of an inch long. Using a magnifying glass, you’d see the flea’s body is flattened from side-to-side and it has long claws on its legs – both are adaptations for traveling between hair shafts. The flea also has spines on its mouth, legs and back to help prevent it from being groomed off.
Cat fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) are more common on cats, dogs and humans than dog fleas (Ctenocephalides canis) and human fleas (Pulex irritans). Each has its preferred hosts. The human flea prefers the blood of humans and pigs. Cat and dog fleas prefer cats and dogs, though children can become infested when pets sleep or rest on the same bed. Cat and dog fleas also will infest certain types of wild carnivores, including opossums and raccoons, but notsquirrels, rats or mice. While these two species do not carry human diseases, they can carry tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum) that infect dogs. Other flea species occasionally encountered by humans include the oriental rat flea (Xenopsylla cheopis) and the northern rat flea (Nosopsyllus fasciatus). These fleas live on Norway rats and roof rats, and are capable of transmitting plague and murine typhus to humans.
Fleas & Disease
Bubonic plague occurs most often where persons live or participate in outdoor activities in close proximity to wild rodents, such as rock squirrels, ground squirrels, prairie dogs, chipmunks and rats. Pets also bring plague-infected fleas into the home. Cats are highly susceptible to the disease. Outbreaks can arise in urban and rural areas, especially where conditions are primitive or unsanitary.
Have a look on the Flea
Source & Photo Courtesy Chronologically: idph.state.il.us
Wazifa to get Rid of Mosquitoes and Fleas etc.
Surah 14. Ibrahim, Ayah 12
In image format, right click and save as to download
In Textual Format:
وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نَتَوَكَّلَ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانَا سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَلَنَصْبِرَنَّ عَلَىٰ مَا آذَيْتُمُونَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ
English Transliteration of Surah Ibraheem, Ayat 14
Wama lana alla natawakkala AAala Allahi waqad hadana subulana walanasbiranna AAalama athaytumoona waAAala Allahi falyatawakkali almutawakkiloona
English Translation of the Above Ayat:
No reason have we why we should not put out trust on Allah. Indeed He has guided us to the ways we (follow). We shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us: For those who put their trust should put their trust on Allah. (14: 12).
To drive out mosquitoes and fleas etc. from the house or bedroom:
- Recite the above mentioned verse 7 times and blow on water (approximately a cup or two);
- Then say 7 times; “0 mosquitoes and fleas! If you believe in Allah, don’t trouble us”;
- Then sprinkle the water in and around the house. The night will lnsha Allah pass without disturbance, Amin.
Dua to Get Rid of Insects
Machharo ya pisuo ya isi tarah ke kide bhagane ke liye:
- Upar di gayi Surah Ibraheem ko 7 martaba pade fir pani (taqreeban ek ya do cup) pe dum kar dijiye;
- Fir 7 martaba ye kahiye- “Ae machharo aur pisuo agar tum Allah pe yaqeen rakhte ho to humare liye musibat khadi na karo”;
- Fir us pani ko chidak de ghar me or as pas ki jagah. Rat inshaAllah Achhe se or bila musibat ke guzregi, Amin.
Note: Agar apko lage ke yaAllah.in aur yaAllahu.net apke liye kahi bhi madadgar saabit ho rahe hai to apse dili guzarish hai ke apne qeemati 5 minute nikal kar yaAllah ko Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked, Tumblr or baki sabhi social networking sites par share kijiye, ye sadaqah-e-jariya hai, kya pata apke kab share karne se kisi ki koi pareshani hal hojaye or bimar ko shifa mil jaye. InshaAllah apko savab milega, Amin.
Source: A’maal-e-Quraani by Hadrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (RA)
islamic wazifa for officer
To Please an Officer/Judge/Chief Endowed with Power | Kisi Bade Judge ya Officer ko Narm karne Ke Liye Wazifa
Quran-e-Pak: Surah Al Baqarah: Ayat #211
“Right click and save image as” to download
English transliteration of Surah Al Baqarah: Ayat #211:
Kam a taina hum min a yatim bayyinah(tin), wa may yubaddil ni’matalla hi mimba’di ma ja ‘athu fa innalla ha syadidul ‘iqa_b(i).
English translation of Surah Al Baqarah: Ayat #211:
How many clear (Signs) We have sent them. But if anyone, after Allah’s favour has come to him, substitutes (something else), Allah is strict in punishment. (2: 21 1)
Make a wudu and then recite the above verse three times and then blow on yourself. After doing this, he goes before the person endowed with power (Such as a chief and Judge etc.), he will display much sympathy and leniency by the Grace of Allah.
Kisi Bade Judge ya Officer ko Narm karne Ke Liye Wazifa
Bawudu upar di gayi ayat ko 3 martaba padiye aur khud par dum kar lijiye, inshaAllah fir jab ap us judge ya officer ke pas jayenge inshaAllah wo apke haq hi bolega me aur narmi dikhaega, Amin.